close
Backstreet Boys
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8o-i1exXUO0

As Long As You Love Me(中英對照)

【內容】:As long as U love me.只要你愛我就好

     Although loneliness has always been a friend of mine.孤獨一直是我的朋友

     I'm leaving my life in Ur hands.自從你離開我的生活

     People say I'm crazy & that I am blind.朋友說我瘋了太盲目

     Risking it all in a glance.激情總是短暫的

     How you got me blind is still a mystery.你為何能使我如此盲目仍是個謎

     I can't get U out of my head.我就是無法忘了你

     Don't care what is written in Ur history.我不在乎你過去的種種

     As long as U're here with me. 只要你陪在我身邊

     I don't care who U are.我不在乎你是怎樣個人

     Where U're from.你從那裏來

     What U did.你做過什麼

     As long as U love me.只要你愛我就好

     Who U are.你是怎樣個人

     Where U're from.你從那裏來

     Don't care what U did.我不在乎你做過什麼

     As long as U love me.只要你愛我就好

     Every little thing that U have said & done.所有你說過的話和做過的事

     Feels like it's deep within me.都深深的烙印在我心裏

     Doesn't really matter if U're on the run.我甚至於不在乎你是否就要逃開

     It seems like we're meant 2 be.我以為我們是一對的

     I've tried 2 hide it so that no one knows.我試著把感情隱藏起來不讓任何人知道

     But I guess it shows.但我無法不流露真情

     When U look in 2 my eyes.當你凝視著我時

     What U did & where U're comin from.你做過什麼從那裏來

     I don't care,as long as U love me,baby!我不在乎,只要你愛我就好,寶貝!

     I Don't Care.我不在乎
=====

Although loneliness has alwaysbeen a friend of mine 雖然孤獨感在我心頭揮之不去,
I'm leaving my life in your hands    我還是願意相信你。
People say I'm crazy and that I am blind 人們笑我癡狂,
Risking it all in a glance   毫不猶豫地賭上了所有感情。
How you got me blind is still a mystery  不知道為什麼我竟會對你如此癡迷,
I can't get you out of my head   無時無刻不在想你。
Don't care what is written in you history    不在乎你的過去,
As long as you're here with me   只要你還跟我在一起。

I don't care who you are 不在乎你是誰,
Where you're from    從哪來,
What you did 做過什麼,
As long as you love me   只要你愛我。
Who you are  不在乎你是誰,
Where you're from    從哪來,
Don't care what you did 做過什麼,
As long as you love me       只要你愛我。

Every little thing that you have said and done   你的一顰一笑,
Feels like it's deep within me   都深深印在我的腦海中。
Doesn't really matter if you're on the run   即使你想逃開也無所謂,
It seems like we're meant to be 好像我們命裏註定就是要在一起。

I've tried to hide it    我盡力把自己的感情隱藏起來,
So that no one knows     不讓別人知道,
But I guess it shows     但是我想當你看著我的眼睛的時候,
When you look in to my eyes 你就會看見我的無限深情。
What you did     不在乎你做過什麼,
And where you're comin from 從哪來,
I don't care, as long as you love me.    只要你愛我。

arrow
arrow
    全站熱搜
    創作者介紹
    創作者 艾奇恩 的頭像
    艾奇恩

    艾奇恩愛小比

    艾奇恩 發表在 痞客邦 留言(0) 人氣()